The privacy of our website users is of great importance to us, and we make every effort to ensure its protection. These rules explain how we use our personal information.
Intellectual property rights
This document was created using a template from the SEQ Legal website (seqlegal.com) and modified by the Tech Business School website (https://techbs.lpnu.ua/)
Collection of personal data
The following types of personal data are subject to collection, storage, and use:
- Information about your computer, including your IP address, geographic location, browser type, and version, and operating system;
- Information about your visits and use of this website, including referral sources, length of visits, pages viewed, and ways to navigate the site;
- Information you have entered while using the services of our website;
- Information generated by the use of our website, including information about the time, frequency, and conditions of its use;
- Information contained in any messages you send us by email, including the content of the message and the metadata;
- Any other personal information you send us.
- Before disclosing a third party's personal information to us, you must obtain that person's consent to disclose and process that information following these rules.
D. Use of your personal information
The personal information provided to us through our website will be used for the purposes set out in these policies or on the website's relevant pages. We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- administration of our website and business;
- personalize our website for you;
- providing you with the opportunity to use the services available on our website;
- send you emails that you have specifically requested;
- send you marketing communications regarding our business activity or the business activity of carefully selected third-party companies that we believe may interest you through publications. If you have expressly given your consent by sending an email or using similar technologies. (you can notify us at any time that you no longer wish to receive marketing communications);
- processing inquiries and complaints made by you relating to our website;
- to ensure the security of our site and prevent fraud;
- to verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website
If you provide personal information for publication on our website, we will publish it.
D. Disclosure of personal information
We reserve the right to disclose personal information to any of our employees, managers to the extent and for the purposes set out in these policies.
E. Preservation of personal information
- Section E sets out the company's rules and procedures for the storage of personal information. These policies and practices ensure that we comply with our legal obligations to store and remove personal information.
- Personal information that we process for a specific purpose or in a particular purpose should not be stored longer than necessary to achieve that purpose or purpose.
G. Protection of your personal information
- We will take sufficient technical and organizational measures to prevent the loss, misuse, or falsification of your personal information.
- We will store all personal information provided by you on our secure (both password and firewall) servers.
Changes and amendments
We reserve the right to periodically make changes and amendments to these rules and publish their new version. You should regularly review this webpage to ensure that you understand the content of the changes made to these policies. We may also notify you of changes to these policies by sending an email.
Please let us know on time if your personal information held by us needs to be updated or corrected.